Translate

Monday, April 13, 2009

My latest page.... Sweet Dreams Baby

Well this is my latest page, an entry for the Legends of Scrap Competition currently running on Scraps of Us site, check it out, lots of fun, never too late to join in, you have until 17th April to get Challenge 1 submitted.




I have used a gorgeous TREE SVG FILE along with a CUTE LITTLE OWL SVG for this page. Done lots of stamping with my favourite flourish stamps and silver ink, title has been cut from SCAL also and the sweet PHOTO CORNER SVG has some gorgeous purple rhinestones added.

Enjoy and happy scrapping gals :) xo Kris

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! THe tree is awesome. The owl is adorable! Not to mention, what a great photo! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Tamara, Hope you enjoy the files :) Cheers Kris

    ReplyDelete