Translate

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Well hullo Kitty.....

I had a little play this evening and came up with this cute little kitty cat :)



Sorry about the background, but am a tad bit tired this evening and was just trying to get a pic of the little possum up here for you all. Don't look too closely, I was not very precise when putting this one together, however the pieces are all there and it works, I'm just having a slack night. So anyhoooo here is the Kitty File for anyone who is after it. Enjoy and happy crafting :) Cheers Kris

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, I am a new follower of your blog as well as a new SCAL user...just got my software last Friday. Thanks so much for sharing this file...I think I may use it for a Valentines Day Card. :) Thanks again...your designs are wonderful. I only hope to learn the software!!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment Vicki, anytime you are looking for something or would like a hand with scal etc, feel free to email me at scrappinbykris@y7mail.com

    Cheers Kris :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice! I am new to scal, & inkscape. I am so thankful for people like you who have free files. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this! I am a new SCAL user (had it for 2 days now) and I tried unsuccessfully to turn a coloring page into Miss Kitty - I'll figure out how to do it eventually (I hope) but I'm SO HAPPY that I got to make a get well card for my friend using your file. THANK YOU!! :) Linda (Oh- your owls are beautiful as well! Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete